We get it – you’re busy. Meetings, bills, clients; it’s a business life. But either way, Father’s Day is fast approaching and you can’t be that guy who forgets it. Plus, you turned out alright so you definitely owe him one.
Lucky for you, we’ve compiled a list of 10 gifts we know your dad will love.
1. For the Literate Dad
What with your smartphone, iPad, and 23 other devices, it’s entirely possible that you haven’t read a book in quite some time. Your Dad, however, probably would enjoy a good read and we’d say Captain Class definitely qualifies.
- Check out Captain Class Here.
- Hear my interview with Sam Walker, author and Deputy Enterprise Editor of the Wall Street Journal here.
2. For the Jetsetting Dad
There’s nothing quite like hopping across the globe on a private jet for a quick vacation. Before you write this gift option off as a nice-in-theory-but-who-has-money-for-that kind of gift, you should know that JetSmarter is an affordable private jet charter service, kind of like an Uber for Jets.
3. For the Dad on the Go
Speaking of Uber, I don’t know anyone who couldn’t use a gift card to Uber. Your father will definitely appreciate this uber-practical gift (see what I did there?)
4. For the Ambitious Dad
Does your dad read ambitiously? Set your dad up for success with a subscription to the Wall Street Journal here.
- Watch my interview with Joann Lublin, Management News Editor at the Wall Street Journal.
That’s not a real thing. Buy him a gift.
6. For the Dad Who’s Also a Wine Connoisseur
Now we’re talking. This special edition Cabernet Sauvignon is the perfect way for your dad to kick back and celebrate having a child as wonderful as you.
Purchase at your local wine store.
- Watch my interview with Eric Asimov, wine critic for the New York Times and Jay Buchsbaum, Executive VP Marketing at the Royal Wine Corp.
7. For the Sentimental Dad
8. For the Fit Dad
It’s never too late for New Year’s resolutions. It’s time to set Dad up with a membership to Blink Fitness.